Sunset

Sunset
Sunset from our Kona hotel lanai

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Long Week Already

My husband has a corn on his right foot. Doesn't seem like a big deal does it, but the doctor told him to stay home for the week and where a cute little foot brace. What all does this mean to me you may ask...well...when he is off for anything, he stays up with me each night. I'm use to him going to bed between seven and eight and then I get some peace and quiet before I go to bed. I get to watch whatever I want to watch and work on my novel without someone trying to talk to me all evening. Last night to keep him entertained we watched an X-Men movie and Jaws. Now I love James and Jaws for that matter, but I look forward to those three to four hours of me time. I feel like I could use a whole week at home myself. A week where someone isn't commenting on every single gunfight, pointing out that some one doesn't know how to drink a glass of wine or smoke a cigarette. I don't care what kind of gun or what liquor Brody and Quint are drinking, I just like the scar scene. Speilburg said he had them get a little drunk for the scene and it went well. Too bad two of the three actors are dead. They made a good trio. Jim did like the shark. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was on next but it was ten o'clock and I needed to go to sleep. Took the pups out and watched the cat try to get a drink out of the toilet like the dogs sometimes do...he had to stretch to do it but he did it...a proud moment...while Harley just stands over it and dips his head. Always proud moments....any ways when Jim is off and I am on, all I can say is "I think we need a bigger house!"

No comments:

Post a Comment