Sunset

Sunset
Sunset from our Kona hotel lanai

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturdays

The dogs got me up early with help from the cats. They think its time to get up because we get up early during the week. So I let them out, I feed everyone, make coffee, and take a hot shower. I want to catch up on all the shows I DVR'd so at 6:00 a.m. I am watching True Blood, then Hawthorne, and now Pretty Little Liars. And I tried cross stitching. I have so many things I want to stitch and I can't seem to count, or the thread seems to suck. So I blog. Blogging is like telling the world your problems with out talking. I jsut want to be able to cross stitch something without missing a stitch or having the thread break, knot up and jsut shred in the needle. I think Ill try to work on it again since there isn't anything else to do but housework...

No comments:

Post a Comment